The autonomous office is equipped with10 Computers, 06 laser printers, High-End servers, High-End scanners, High-End printers, line printers, UPS (5 KVA) units, 2 AC machines, LCD projector, CCTV set up, and LAN set up. With these ICT and physical infrastructure facilities, the autonomous office has implemented a fully automated examination processes.
Different automation processes involved in the examination system are:
- Setting up of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Infrastructure, Networking, Technical Manpower and Help Desk
- Adoption of e-Governance (online submission of exam application, online payment of exam fee and instant generation / printing of e-Hall ticket) to operate with Paperless communication and cashless transactions effectively.
- Communication with Departments and administrative office through dedicated institutional e-mails.
- Pre-Exam Process (including customized dummy numbered answer booklets)
- On-Exam Process (Computerized Attendance Sheets)
- Post-Exam Process (Entering and generation of marks)
- Publication of Results and Post-Result Process (Re-valuation etc)
- Issue of highly secured Mark sheets and Certificates
- Report Generation and Preservation of Data
Achievements of Examination Automation Processes:
- Speedy publication of Results
- Reduction in exam expenditure
- Elimination of manual intervention and errors.
The Schedule for Examinations is published on the college website five weeks prior to the commencement of examinations and a detailed time-table is published three weeks prior to the commencement of examination.